14 Cherokee Bay
List Price $309,000
4 BED · 2 BATH · 1200 SQ FT
Rarely available!! Located in Niakwa Park, one of the most peaceful areas in the city yet truly only minutes from downtown or the highway to the lake, this contemporary bungalow offers over 1800 sqft of serene and beautifully updated living space.
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home features twin massive 11x5 east/west windows that bathe the home in natural light, upscale designer light fixtures, custom wood built-ins, fresh paint, and a mix of rich slate flooring & glowing hardwoods upstairs, and brand new carpeting in the basement. The 14x10 dining room is adjacent to the 18x12 living room, which offers an airy & super functional floor plan.
Want more? The eat-in kitchen is glamorously updated with birch cabinetry, concrete/butcher block countertops, a S/S appliance package including Bosch dishwasher. The 3 large bedrooms are located at the east wing of the home, and all have large closets.
The upstairs bathroom features a large jetted tub with slate floors & in-floor heat and an amazing vanity with a double sink. The basement features a 26x12 family room with wet bar, spare bedroom & gorgeous tiled shower, plus an enormous amount of storage space.
Most windows have been updated, a high eff furnace was added in 2013, newer sump pump. This house is move in ready. Contents negotiable.
- Professional interior & exterior paint (2015)
- New triple pane windows (2011)
- Beautiful exterior front door with inset stained glass (2009)
- Beautiful exterior back door with large window (2009)
- New light fixtures, door hardware (2015)
- New carpet, lower level (2015)
- Fully fenced large backyard
- Stone patio (2010)
- New trim throughout house (2010-2011)
- High efficiency furnace (2009)
- Added central air conditioning (2009)
- Soffits, fascia, and eavestroughs (2008)
- In-wall speakers in kitchen, bathroom & master bedroom
- New stainless steel appliances, fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave (2012)
- High end pull down Baril faucet (2015)
- Slate tile in hallways
- Refinished hardwoods
- Heated slate tile floor, marble tub surround, double sink/vanity (2014) & dual flush toilet in upper bathroom
- Functional wet bar in rec room with stone backsplash
- Large storage areas in basement
- Ceramic tile shower & floor, espresso vanity with oil rubbed bronze faucet in basement bathroom
- Professional duct cleaning (2015)
*Information deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed.