231 Deer Pointe Drive
List Price $1,074,900
4 BED · 2.5 BATH · 3000 SQ FT · TAXES $8600
Welcome to the latest and greatest in elevated living!
This palatial home was custom built in 2013 and offers nearly 3000sqft of state-of-the-art living space located on more than half an acre in the prestigious enclave of Deer Pointe.
In the formal grand entry, you are greeted by a show-stopping spiral staircase, breathtaking curved door and hand-assembled chandelier, which sets the tone for this spectacular home in which every last detail has been custom designed.
No expense was spared in the massive eat-in kitchen, which is a chef’s dream, including double fridge & appliance garage, and opens onto the two-tier deck constructed with dura-deck & glass railings. The great room has soaring 18’ ceilings, and majestic views of Breezy Bend Golf Club.
Upstairs offers a total of 4 bedrooms including the master suite, which is the perfect retreat with an ensuite/closet combination that is second-to-none down to the last detail—in this case, a crystal chandelier.
The home is energy-efficient and fully automated inside & out, operated from a wall-mounted iPad. The basement is a full walk-out, and the garage is an oversized triple with extra large driveway.
Even better, this is only a fraction of the home’s high-end features. See for yourself ASAP!
- Custom 8' double doors at the entry
- Custom spiral staircase welded on-site over 8wks ($90k+)
- Custom curved 'barn style' door ($20k+)
- 7' hand-assembled chandelier
- Pacific hard maple hardwood floors throughout the main floor
- Over-sized windows and doors everywhere
- Bali blinds throughout the house, all with top-down, bottom-up upgrade and room darkening feature within each bedroom
- Pretty much every aspect of the home has been upgraded including Windows (low-E), doors (solid slab), electrical (automated dimmers, extra plugs inside & out), plumbing (high-end fixtures and taps), baseboards / casings, colored concrete outside
- Unique details include 'rings' around chandeliers in the entry and kitchen ($5k), multiple curved walls & 3 built-in art niches
- 7' hand-assembled chandelier in entry & matching light in formal dining room
- Crystal chandelier in master bedroom suite
- LED lighting in 18’ great room ceiling & outdoors
- 103 upgraded light fixtures throughout ($45k)
- Upgraded satin nickel shrouds around each of the 68 potlights
- Quartz countertops, Kitchen Aid Architect series appliances, prep sink & double sinks, appliance garage, built in custom maple table
- Glass and metal backsplash
- Built-in desk area with quartz countertop
- Walk out on to deck.
- Custom entertainment unit with ribbon fireplace in great room
- Laundry room with sink, folding space & laundry chute from 2nd floor
- Large mudroom
- Powder room with quartz countertops
- Den/office with built-ins
- Enormous master suite, approx 13x20
- Master ensuite with heated tile floor, soaker tub, 6.5x4 glass/tile shower, double sinks
- Master closet 13'x12' with built-in closet organizers
- 3 additional bedrooms including 1 very large 14x16 bedroom, each with double-door closet
- Jack & Jill bathroom with double sinks on marble vanities, shower-tub and tile floor
- Each bedroom and bathroom has been insulated to restrict sound transfer
- Walk-out with 6 large east-facing windows and one south-facing window
- Structural wood floor, with plumbing roughed-in for future bathroom and wet bar
- Plans for basement development available
- Over-sized triple car garage, wired for 220v, has wiring for TV, floor drain & central vac outlet
- Over-sized driveway (approx 50x20 with 28' extra bay approach)
Mechanical & Technology:
- Built-in speakers in dining room, great room, powder room, master bedroom, master ensuite, outdoors
- Full home automation, including security, light control, 8 zone audio control, climate control and more. iPad on the wall and smart phone apps to control the whole house. Wired for 8+ TVs, security cameras, and Satellite TV, plus internet/phone in all bedrooms
- High Efficiency furnace, 4-tonne air conditioner, the house is surprisingly energy efficient.
- Acrylic stucco
- Dura-deck with glass railings and stairs leading to ground level deck. Lighting & outdoor speakers on both decks
- 1200+sqft of quartz stone on the pillars by the entry alone ($50k)
*Information deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed.