74 Dunbar Crescent, Tuxedo
List Price $849,000
3 BED · 3 BATH · 2559 SQ FT · TAXES $8729/Y
This remarkable property is one of the most breathtaking properties in Winnipeg. Located on one of the most sought-after streets in Tuxedo, and built on 25’ piles, this home offers magnificent perfection from inside to out.
From the moment you enter the spacious foyer, the interplay between high-end design and intelligent architecture is immediately apparent, and you know you are about to be blown away. You will adore the massive 30x15 living room with 18ft ceilings, huge windows that bathe the living space in natural light, warm wood floors, and a spiral staircase leading to a sensational upper loft.
The bright kitchen features a cutting-edge concrete countertop/ backsplash and Miele & Jenn-air appliances, including a built-in cappuccino maker!
With a formal dining room to seat 10 and a 26x20 sunken-in 2nd floor media room/loft with a wood-burning fireplace, you can entertain to your heart’s content, and then retire to your dreamy principal bedroom with en-suite, including a beautiful tub and 18x5 walk-in closet.
But that’s only the inside; the grounds are possibly even more impressive! They were featured in “Gardener Magazine” in 2013 and boast a serene European terrace, gazebo, in-ground sprinkler system, and breathtaking garden beds.
With important updates in 2017—roof, walkway, new washer & dryer—this home is truly the complete package.
- 3 stately bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Over 2600 SQFT, 2 storey
- Impressive 80x130 corner lot
- Meticulous landscaping front & back
- European terrace, perennial beds, Gazebo, in-ground sprinkler system
- Well-maintained trees
- Exterior limestone with copper cornices
- Oversized 26 x 22 attached double garage with two individual garage doors
- House, steps & garage all built on 25’ piles
- Huge south-facing windows in great room
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Upgraded Venetian window coverings
- Oak hardwood floors throughout main floor
- Stainless steel appliance package includes Jenn-air stove & Miele built-in coffee maker
- Built-in water filter unit
- White lacquer TV in kitchen included
- Main floor laundry with built-in ironing board
- Two stainless-steel enthanol fireplaces in great room and dining room
- Media room with wood-burning fireplace
- New carpet (2015) throughout second floor
- Principal bedroom accommodates a king sized bed
- Huge 18x5 walk-in-closet
- Guest room includes built-in Murphy Bed
- Central vac
- Basement insulated with plumbing roughed-in & ready for development
*Information deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed.